Beautiful Wedding


This happy bunch is celebrating the marriage of Chris Rallo and Kari Keller.  Kari and I have been friends since our junior year of high school, and for those of you counting that is 13 years and counting!


For those of you planning a wedding, the best you can do is emulate this one.  I think this was the best wedding (save my own of course) that I have ever had the pleasure of attending.  The weather was beautiful, the food was extra tasty, and the company was top notch.


This photos show just how lovely Kari was as a bride.  I don't think she could have had a lovelier dress and she was radiant all day.


I think this was my favorite shot of the 'maids.  We all look so happy for the wedded couple.

Comments

  1. Great photos! Love the beachy/rustic feel and the very classic and stylish bridesmaids!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts