Endless Joys

My sister is pregnant and engaged.

She has officially announced it to the world, so I feel like I can now talk about it here, and she won't be mad at me.  I'm excited for her and Dan to be married.  I've thought they make a good match for some time now, and I know they balance each other well.  I am also excited to be an auntie again!  Whenever he or she arrives here I know he or her will be met with all of the love that could possibly be needed in this world. 

And Adam promises to teach you to ride a motorcycle and shoot guns, so you don't need to worry. 

The most difficult thing is not being able to take off for the weekend and go and take care of Ariel.  Not that I could do much in the way of making her feel better, but being around would make me feel better.  I'm totally bummed out that I will not be at the birth or at her wedding, I just can't make the trip over the pond at that time. 

I will get to have prime baby visiting time next summer when the little guy or gal is a few months old, smiling, and not quite so lump like.  I'm hoping that I can entice Ariel and Dan that traveling to Turkey with a baby is a GREAT idea.... Humm... I don't even believe that and I just wrote it, so maybe not.

In line with my crafty nature, I'm working on something in my art class for the little bugger.  We've been doing print making, and I have an idea for some artwork that could transition from baby to adult with just a new mat...  I hope you like edgy art little one.

I haven't forgotten about showing you the pictures form John and Vicki's visit, I just need to up load them still... I know, I'm being lazy.

Comments

Popular Posts