Summer Travel Plans Made

I am happy to announce that I have finally got my ticket to go back to the USA for the summer.  I'm a little bummed that the professional development training that I was hoping to attend has not materialized, but I am glad that means that I'll have another week to spend with my family and friends.

My general plans are to land on June 25 in Seattle, have some time in Spokane, Richland, Philadelphia, Seattle, Portland, Seattle again, and Chicago before I leave on August 30 for Turkey.

This summer will be filled with car trips, so if you have a book on tape recommendation let me know!

In this mix of summer plans I'll be attending three weddings, at least one shower, several BBQ's, and numerous instances of "hanging out".  I do have a more specific, day-by-day, calendar that I'll send out once things get a bit closer.  Right now, I'm making sure people are going to be in town during my visit window so that I can make the most of the time I have.

I've got a serious list of things I want to eat this summer!  I think I have more things I want to eat than I have days to eat them.  I think I'll need to make some major revisions to the list, or else all I'll be spending money on is food and gas.  I think I'd also like to have some money for shoes, because I can't find my size here in Turkey, and some books.  Ah... The choices we must make!

The count down has begun to my return.  Can't wait to see you all.

Comments

Popular Posts