Busy Girl

I feel like I have been a busy girl this last few weeks.  What, with getting everything finished up at work, packing, and traveling to the USA, I just haven't had a spare moment to keep you all in the loop.

There was a happy development on the trans-Atlantic flight going this way: I had ankles only a day after landing in Seattle!  Going the other way, I did not see my ankles for nearly three months.  I had been afraid that I would have a similar issue going this way, caused by the flights, but it must be caused by some other issue.

I discovered that I had not forgotten how to drive.  After spending the last 10 months as a passenger I was a little afraid that I would have lost my skills as a driver.  Nothing to fear as it turns out that I am still a fine driver.

And I can still quilt.  Mom and I whipped up a wonky nine patch (no pictures yet because it's a gift) for Matt and Oriana, and it's nice to know that I still have the talent. 

Today is July 3 and I need to do my book review for last month.  Honestly, I can't remember a single book I read last month, but when I figure it out I'll let you know.

This week's highlights included dinner with the Dingfield's, three quilt shops (The Top Stitch is the best one), QT with mom, a visit with Grandma Marburger, a pedi, dinner with Kim, lunch with Kath, and a relaxed day with Vicki.  Oh, and I ordered a review copy of my book!  Me, in print, even if it is self-published, is exciting.

This next week's highlights will include drinks with Jake Q., Nat's wedding, Spedden time, and various other food related joys.

Comments

Popular Posts