Getting Ready for School

My thoughts have turned to the things that I need to do to be prepared for school this fall.  Normally my list includes many trips to the various office supply stores to get the deals on things like pens, paper, and white board markers.  As I will not be using up my precious luggage space with these sorts of things ( I will be bringing five new pairs of shoes home instead) I am preparing for school in a different way. 

Here is what I've thought about so far:

1. How I will wear my new shoes with the clothing I already have (yep, pretty shallow I know, but it must be done.)

2. What I need to do to make a fully on-line classroom work.

3. What sorts of strange text types I can find here that I want to use in my IB Language class.

4. These fancy nails:


The Daily Nail: April 2010

The Daily Nail: April 2010   (clipped to polyvore.com)

So far, my thoughts have been mostly superficial about the whole back to school process, as you can see, but I have started on the path of preparation.


Comments

Popular Posts