Weird Cravings

Today is Thanksgiving for us Americans.  Thanksgiving makes me think of Native Americans...

When I think of Native Americans, I think of Indian fry bread...

When I think of fry bread, I think of the Red Lion in Spokane, WA...

The fry bread is so light and fluffy there, and they serve it with tons of delicious honey.  The fry bread is piping hot when it gets to you and the honey melts quickly so it runs down your hands and onto your arms as you eat it. 

You, the eater, are at once in a hurry to keep the honey from reaching your elbow, and cautious because the bread is so hot that you will burn the top few layers off of your tongue if you go too fast.

I could go for some fry bread right now.

Comments

  1. Fry bread sounds delicious. Never had it before. Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts