Dusseldorf in October

I had the pleasure of visiting some friends in Dusseldorf, Germany, a few weeks ago.  The trip gave me a shot of some much needed fall weather, pretty vistas, beer, and good food.  Here are some of the shots from the trip.

Ann, Athena, and I had fun playing in the park.

The alt, the local beer, comes in the itty-bitty glasses.  You can drink 16 and not notice it!

Here are Ann and Athena out at dinner.

I went to the 20 C. Art museum and found this very European vista in a park.

The Getty Building in Dusseldorf.  I had to visit this for dad and think of how frustrated he would be with no right angles!

It seems like lots of cities want to be Seattle and have a Space Needle!

Further lack of right angles.

The Rhine that flows through the city.

Weeping Angel? Where's The Doctor?!

Comments

Popular Posts