Cookies are my Favorite


This yummy plate of cookies is something that I took over to the local, and favorite, Triumph dealer: Cascade MotoClassics. The owner looked a bit confused when I just popped in and dropped them off. Liz, my favorite counter girl, was not there and I don't think the owner knows me by sight. I did leave a card and everyone loved the cookies.


These are the date pinwheels. This is not quite the right recipe for the cookies, according to Adam, but after trying sever times to get the recipe from the family I decided to start making some from another source. Midway through making the dough, Auntie Shelly called me with the family recipe.

Sometimes you just need to make a start to get what you want.


These are chocolate crinkles from Kim Calcagno's recipe. Adam loves, LOVES, them and so do I. These were a cookie she learned how to make in 7th grade home ec and still loves them to this day.


These are my famous sugar cookies. You've seen these before with the birthday party cookies, but these were so pretty I had to show them.

If you want any details on the recipes, give me a holler and I get them to you.

Comments

Popular Posts