I Love My Family

As we all know, the holiday season is a time to be with family. Here are some shots from this last holiday season of my family, and almost family.


Adam and Ben were playing "where are you" on the sofa one day. I don't think kids ever get tired of yelling, "Here I am!!!"


This is from a quick stop over at the Spedden's house. Chloe has been my little swimming buddy since she was 15 months old. She is now 9, almost 10 (I think). The little girls, Ellie and Sophie, are nearly 4.


This is my mom, Auntie Sis (her sister) and Butch with me after breakfast. No, I'm not standing on a curb, I really am that much taller than they are. The Amazonian height comes from the Johnson side, not the Marburger side of the family.


Kathleen and I have lots of pictures in bars, and this is no exception! She is a sister from another mother to me.


This is my Grandma Marburger, Cecilia, Ben and Miah chilling with me on the sofa. I worked my magic and arranged a meeting at Dad's house so Miah and Jessie could see Grandma, Sis and Butch.

And this video is just cute. Adam and Ben are having a moment as the dishes from dinner are getting done.


Comments

Popular Posts