One Sick Girl

I have been one sick girl this month.  Last year, July was not a good month for me, and that is holding true for this year as well.  This year the ICU got me for only four days with a total stay of seven in Holy Family Hospital in Spokane, WA.

This year I had MRSA ( AGAIN!!) and that made me queasy so I wasn't eating, but I was drinking a ton of water.  The water is what ended up hurting me the most as I was drowning myself in effect because my body was keeping so much of the water on board.  My sodium levels dropped to 100, a normal level is around 135-140, and I was disoriented and weak.  The doctors said I was on the verge of having seizures again. 

The days in the ICU were to get my sodium back up, and the rest of the time was to make sure it stayed.

My mom was amazing and told me stories about when she was a girl and about my Grandpa Marburger.

I am still weak like a kitten, but I'm getting stronger every day.  I'm hoping the doctors release me for travel soon, as I have some major travel plans in the near future.

Comments

  1. Work hard to get well. You have some major traveling coming up and I'm excited for your adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts