Can you say "lazy"?

I've been a lazy bum when it comes to keeping up with the blog lately.  I really don't have a good reason, I just can't seem to do much other than watch Dr. Who and think about what I need to get done before I go back to the USA this summer.  

I've gotten to the less-than-ten-days mark, so I really should be more excited and get more things done.  I need to clean out the refrigerator, wash and store clothing for the summer (we get bugs that eat clothes here), and start the packing process among other things, but I have no motivation to do those things.  

I want to get my book done, so I can claim my NaNoWriMo prize, but it may go off "as is".  It's currently missing the ending, so that would be embarrassing.  I do think I'd rather have a copy of it unfinished, than no copy at all, but we will see if I can make some steps forward on it.  

I blame Dr. Who for my current state of do nothingnessWhen I get home in the afternoons, I get sucked into episodes and having everything on the computer to watch makes marathon Dr. Who nights very easy.  It's a trap.  The Time Lord has taken my time.  

So, if you could prod me in the rear to get moving, that might help.  I really do need to shut it off and get some work done. 

Comments

Popular Posts