10,000 Views?

I've just noticed that I'm getting close to my 10,000th page view.

When I started blogging, I never thought I'd have more than 1,000 page views, let alone ten times that.

I'm wondering who it is that reads these posts.  I'd love to have a comment or two from those of you in China, Russia, India, and all of you from the European Union about who you are and how you have come to be one of my readers/viewers. Every time I see that I'm getting a lot of hits from these places, I wonder how you have found me.  Those readers that I have in the USA, I normally think of as my family and friends who I know from face-to-face relationships, so having readers from North America is not a big surprise to me.  However, getting readers from North Korea does surprise me, and that might make an interesting story from my point of view.

So, please, could you scroll down a bit to the comment box and let me know who you are, I'd really like to meet you all and get to know a bit more about you.

Comments

  1. Wow, that's awesome! I'm really curious how those people got here, too. I hope some of them comment...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts