Love the CriCut!

Tuesday night I hung out with Rose and we CriCuted the night away! I was making little cutouts for my birthday party to jazz up the favors. "What?" you ask, "You are having favors at an adult's birthday party?" To that I answer, "YES!" I love to give people things and rewarding people for coming to my party with cookies to take home, or enlivening a baby shower with free nail polish is always a good thing. People like free stuff, therefore giving free stuff to people will make them like me, right?

Then, yesterday, I was sick. Nose dripping like a faucet, sneezing like a dwarf, and a body that just would not move off the sofa is how I ended the day. Yesterday morning was more promising in that I got the house clean (yeah for the Dyson Pet) and made stuffed baked apples for Bartee and I when she came over to return my bucket.

Today the task at hand is to finish Ben's quilt if I can. I've got it pinned and ready to quilt, but I'm still thinking about what pattern to try quilting. It is a cool machine/robot theme and I don't want to do anything lame on it, so let me know if you have any ideas.

When I get that done, I'll send it and some more strawberry jam to Ben, because I know he and his daddy love the jam!

Comments

Popular Posts