Christmas

The last few weeks have been a flurry of activity with finishing projects, getting together with friends, and being a good Auntie Ciara for Ben and Cecilia. I have loved all of the chaos and have been taking pictures of all of my baking projects. Those photos will be forthcoming as I get back to PDX and my own computer.

As for the highlights, you can imagine that playing with Benjamin and Cecilia tops the list! Jeremiah and Jessie are amazing parents and look to be holding up well to the second little bundle of joy, school, and general insanity of traveling during the holiday.

Kim, Nic, and Nikko took some tome to show me the coolest light display in Spokane. Way up off Carnahan Hill there is a big pole barn and... 10,000 or maybe 100,000 LED lights that dance on a 15-20 minute loop of music. The show is fantastic, and Nikko is a dancing fiend! He was hanging out of the sun roof, in the rain, and getting down with his bad self in the most fantastic way.

Kathleen and Ryan showed us the town and helped us to close down Rain. The drinks were amazing as was the food. I would suggest it for an "up" night out! I think we managed to get an invitation to stay at Ryan's parents in Hawaii when Kath and Ryan go this spring. I don't know if we'd go, but the idea is nice!

Jake Quinton schooled me at pool at Far West. His first semester of teaching has motivated him to apply to med school. Enough said.

I wish you all the best and hope you are enjoying your holiday season.

Comments

Popular Posts