Is it Cheating?

Is it cheating on your blog when you start a new one? 

I'm starting a classrooom blog so that my students know what we do in class when they are gone.  I wanted a place that I could upload information and links to, and creating a web page from scratch seemed like too much work.

Mainly I'm starting this blog so my students can subscribe to get SMS updates and can't complain when I send e-mails to them.  For some reason, geting an SMS update is easier than checking their e-mail and seeing if they need to do any work for class.  Whatever.

So, I feel like I'm cheating on Blogger because I've decided to use another hosting site.  One that might not get this blog discovered by my students. 

Is it cheating, or just good sense?  Maybe a little of both? 

Comments

Popular Posts