I Could Do This

This last weekend I gave a presentation at The Autumn Teachers' Conference in Istanbul.  I had applied to be a presenter last spring, had been accepted, and made my first debut as a Professional Development expert. 

I talked on the following topic: "How to teach your students to learn anything".  You can see my presentation here.  You won't get all of the bells and whistles, but you can get the idea of what I was talking about.

The great thing that happened is that I got the interest of several other schools.  Three people came up to me after the presentation and asked me if I would be willing to come to their schools and give the training to their staff. 

We will see if anything comes of it, but it was nice to be thought so highly of at the time.


Comments

  1. That's a pretty darn cool looking presentation. I'd have loved to hear you actually give it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts