July Reading List

This month the reading list is not long.  All of that time I spent with MRSA and in the hospital really put a damper on my ability to focus on printed words.  I guess that's what happens when your brain swells.

1. The Weed That Strings the Hangman's Bag by Alan Bradley-- This is another fantastic Flavia de Luce Mystery.  I think I read it in two or three days.  If you review my June Reading list (just two posts back) you'll get the glowing review of the first one.  I must say, this one does not disappoint.  I sent this book to Ariel so she has something to read on the plane!

I started two other books before sickness took over, This Boy's Life and Thursday Next: First Among Sequels.  I'm about half way through both, so, hopefully, they will be on the list next month after this killer flight next week!

Please wish me more time and the focus to read in the next month.

Comments

  1. I couldn't wait for the plane trip to start the book. Flavia is just too funny to not gobble her up!

    Only one week until the big travel day! Have fun with Mom and Dad this last week. I've been telling all my regulars about your progress and plans. They wish you well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts