Married for Two Years Today

Today, August 14th, 2010, Adam and I celebrate our second wedding anniversary.  When we got married I would never have dreamed that we would be celebrating in Turkey, let alone another country.  It is interesting what path life takes some times.

I wanted to just take a moment and thank Adam for being the best husband that I could ever hope for and being willing to go on this crazy journey with me.  I don't know what I would do without his steady, loving presence in my life.  Last night at dinner we were joking about how he gives me a hard time and doesn't let me get away with anything.  He gives me just enough crap to keep me honest, but is also blind enough to my faults to love me with his whole heart.  I am so lucky.

Today my mind is on the institution of marriage.  I hope that all of you embarking on this path the best of luck, and that all of you further along the path have continued joy with your partner.  The doves are cooing, "Coo coo Coo," out in the courtyard and this symbol of love has me smiling this morning.

Cheers!

Comments

  1. Yay 2 years! Yay Adam! Yay doves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to be in Turkey! Congratulations on your anniversary. We must have married the same man because my husband is the best too! Just wanted to make sure you receieved your pin cushions before you left the States? Jill x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts