So Much to Talk About

I know, I know, you are wondering where all the pictures are.  Well, they are still hiding in the camera.  We have been constantly busy with orientation information meetings, walking tours of Tarsus and Mersin, and going out to "the best (kebop, market, bar, etc.) in Tarsus".

Today, we walked to the Monday farmer's market and saw the prices and set-up.  It is less expensive than the green grocer, but Rushtu (spelled differently with the Turkish alphabet), one of our fantastic vice principals in the high school, says that we get better quality and service at the green grocer.  We shall see.

Tomorrow evening we are going to Istanbul for three days of orientation.  We will be going on a boat tour of the Bosporus!!! I'll let you know how it goes.

Comments

  1. That sounds amazing. I'm glad you are staying busy. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! And here I thought I was getting a lot done at home...

    I can't wait to hear about how school goes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts