Even More Summer In Pictures

So, this next part of the summer was not so great.  Not the people, but the fall out from being in Philly-- I got bit by bed bugs.  When I say "bit" I really mean "devoured".  Due to the itch factor of the bites, I had to cancel some plans and take a few sick days.  Arg!  I was so miserable.

This is a picture of my upper arm.  Now, imagination that many bites, proportionately, all over my body.  Icky.

I got to spend some QT with Kari and Chris in Seattle.  This is the city from the park a few blocks from their house. 

Kim, Nic, Nikko, and Adelade came for a visit too!  We went to the locks to watch the boats go through.

And Nikko was checking out the fish ladder.

Kari, me, and Kim-- BFF!

This is my cousin Etta and her new baby Genevieve.  Etta is my favorite cousin and it was great to see her.

This is my favorite auntie, Auntie Linda.  She is Etta's mom, and my dad's sister.  Favorite auntie and favorite cousin in one family?  That might be related!

This is Evan, me, and Genevieve on Etta and Chris's back deck.  Yeah for second cousins!  I love the hat that Evan is ROCKIN', don't you?

Comments

Popular Posts