Summer Highlights

I figured it was about time that I told you all about some of my summer adventures.  I know that I did not keep up with the blog while I was traveling about the US this summer, so here are the highlights of the first two weeks in pictures.
From left: Ceasar, Linda, Carole, Matt, Oriana, and Brenda-- all lovely people I work with.  We are celebrating the end of year dinner with all of the other TAC/SEV employees. 

More lovely people I work with (from right): Christy, Ann, Shaahyar, Asim, followed by the back of Mr. Hanna's head.

It's not a party in Turkey unless there is grilled meat!

The view of the Med. from Gunseli's house in Mersin.  I spend a few nights with her and her family before I went back to the USA.

My first meal on the town in the states: The Elk baby!

I had my traditional apricot ale and swimming angel dinner.

I spent the first week with mom.  We did some great sewing together.

The sunset over Spokane on the 4th of July. I tagged along with Kim and Nic for the family night.


Some of the gorgeous fireworks.  Nikko may have taken this one; he was helping me.

Met up with Garret G. and Jake Q. (of St. John fame) for dinner and drinks.  I must recommend "The Bon Bon" next to the Garland Theater in Spokane.  Great drinks and a really cool bar tender.

Me and my favorite swimmers: Sophie, Ellie, and Chloe!

Best wedding kids table ever!  Nat and Matt made coloring pages of themselves.  How cool is that?

Kath and Ryan at the wedding.  Kath had already taken off her bridesmaid dress for the night!

Priest Lake is a beautiful spot for a wedding!

Comments

Popular Posts