More Summer In Pictures

Well, my idea with the last post was to get all of the summer in one shot, but that just was not going to happen.  Here is the next few weeks-- in pictures!
I got to spend some money at Boo's...

We spent time with Annette...

And Mickey.

My dad was great about letting us stay with him.  He always is ready to have a steak on the grill.

I got to see Grace, Olivia, and Heather by making a quick trip to Seattle.  Yeah for extended family!

Then I took a quick trip to the Tri-Cities.  This is Jessica Burden-Carter with her baby boy, Phoenix.  We did some good crafting too-- more on how to make a dress form later.

Then I was off to another wedding.  This one was in Philly.  Here I am with Krista and her mom getting manis and pedis.  Can you believe neither of them had ever had one before?  I know... it's just not right!

The rehearsal.  The church was just lovely with the stained glass.

My dad, watching the ceremony.

And then we danced.  What a great wedding!

Comments

Popular Posts