Viva Las Vegas


A few weeks ago, I went to visit my brother Josh and his wife Krista in Vegas. 


We went to the top of the Stratosphere for happy hour one evening and got some great shots of the town.  Me and Josh look close to the same height because I have heels on.


In this one, you can see The Wynn hotel over my left shoulder.  It is the slightly brown looking building with the gold lettering at the top.


Happy hour cocktails are two for one, but you get them both at the same time and they need to be the same thing.  The three of us with six drinks took two tables!


An unobstructed view of the strip.


This place, with two locations in Vegas, has the best tacos ever.  I ate mine so fast that I didn't think to get a picture of its glory! 


We all went to "Absinthe" one night.  This is a great show!  Here are K and J before the show.  The tent has an old time feel with open lights and a slightly "carny" vibe.


I also got to see "Le Reve" the show K and J work on at The Wynn.  It literally blew my mind!  You can see some of the behind the scenes stuff on YouTube if you look for it. 

Comments

Popular Posts