Music and Culture at TAC

One of the great parts of my job this year is that I get to make my visions into reality.

One area that I have had a positive impact on is the Prep Field Day program.  In the past, things were a bit looser and not directly tied to the classroom.

This year, we have had two field days, and both were super fun for students and teachers.

The first was a clean-up of a local beach, and the second was a day of classical music and Latin dancing.  We learned about all of the instruments in the orchestra and then got to shake our groove thing thanks to one of our generous parents who runs a dance studio.  She spent the afternoon teaching us how to meringue!
 
Our great looking group of Prep.

Me and some of the great teachers I work with.  I really am that much taller than the others!

The students who were my group that day and me.

Working on the footwork.

And we all learned something about dancing!

Comments

Popular Posts