The Joys of No First Amendment Rights

Today I was logging on to my computer to check my blog roll and see who posted something new to read when I hit a roadblock.

"This site is blocked by order of the court"

That's what my screen said when I tried to log on to Blogger this morning.  "Weird." I thought, and then I tried a few ways to get around the roadblock. 

I'm not good enough with a computer, so I enlisted help. 

Mean while, I was asking around to see what the story is here in Turkey-ville with the Internet access.  Youtube.com is blocked once again, and it seems that the USA has right pissed off Turkey's government by saying that it restricts the freedoms of the press and of individuals. 

So what does Turkey do? It blocks my ability to blog. 

Irony anyone?

So, my help was successful for the moment, but I have a feeling access will be hit and miss for a bit.  If I don't post it may be because I've been thwarted again. 

Comments

  1. Arg. Bummer. I hope they realize you aren't trying to start a revolution, but instead just want to keep your family involved in your life.

    I miss you! Comma misses you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will continue to fight and cheat my way to the blog! So far, so good, but with some bumps in the road.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts