Oslo Photos

Here I am arriving in the Oslo airport.

Here is Adam at the Viking Ship Museum.

These mermaids live in Drobak, Norway.  They look cold to me.

At the Ice Bar

My drink in the  ice glass, made from river ice made by nature.  It's weird that your cup melts as you drink.

From the fjord tour we took.  There is a layer of ice on the surface of the water.  Those cranes are from the building in Oslo.  I counted 12 that size and a few more little ones.

A coffee and tea house that made me think of Ariel

From the Folk Museum, this is a recreated hall from viking times.

I did find a quilt shop!

Christmas decorations were going up while we were there.

The cutest library sign ever. 
And if you want to see more, you can go here.  This will take you to Adam's Flickr.com page and you can see many more pictures.

Comments

  1. It looks awesome. I'm glad you guys had a good time. The ice glass looks really cool. I've seen shot glass molds that you make frozen shot glasses from, but that one is much cooler.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts