Copenhagen Christmas Market

Here is a smattering of the photos that were taken on the Copenhagen trip last weekend.  As these were on my camera, I'm not really in many.  I'll get some others soon and you can see what a great time I had.


Oriana is finishing her Glogg as we got on the boat for a canal tour.

Ann and Etaf on the canal tour.

This church is in the middle of the town.  It reminds me of the church you always picture yourself getting married at when you are a little girl... Right?

Me and the Little Mermaid chilling by the harbor.

The royal residences are guarded well, but you can walk right up to the house of the queen.  Nothing like Buckingham.

The stores had the most beautiful tables!  This one has fish ornaments hanging above it. Do you think Adam would go for it?

Carole, Emily, and Christy having a needed break.

Ann, Etaf, and Oriana enjoying the rest, too.

Carole in a beautiful shop.

Christy and her friend from England walking down the street.

They've got a lot of statues like this.

And some dead gorgeous ornaments.  I added to my collection well.

Comments

Popular Posts