Ice Bar, Copenhagen


 Last year, in Oslo, Adam and I went to the IceBar there.  We had a great time looking at the ice, and hanging out on the reindeer skin seats.

When I found out that there was an IceBar in Copenhagen, I asked the girls if they would want to go and have a drink.  We were all in for the adventure.


The drinks at the IceBar come in glasses carved from river ice.  They make the drinks in bright colors to show off how great the glasses look.


I love this picture of Carole.  She, a Canadian, looks at home in all that ice!



All of the decor is made of ice, even the lighting.  This chunky chandelier really made me happy to see.  It looked great with different colored lights lighting it, but the colors were hard to photograph.



 We finished our drinks in a flash, in part because they were so good, and in part because we were getting cold.  Good thing the glasses look classy empty.


 I left with another IceBar t-shirt.  I got a white one in Oslo, and now I have a black one from Copenhagen.  Both are covered with, what else? Snowflakes!








Comments

Popular Posts